Designed in the spirit of hiking packs from our native Colorado, this rugged backpack maintains our standard of excellence for our Dad diaper bags and no one will be able to tell that it is one. We hired one of the nation's premier expedition backpack designers in Boulder, Colorado to assist us in creating an unmatched backpack. By working together, we were able to combine the ultimate in looks and functionality and incorporate features similar to the rest our product line.
- Quick-access wipes window bottom of the front of the pack that integrates with our refillable wipes container (starting September 2006) and also accommodates most brands of wipes
- Two large pockets with numerous sections and organization mesh that makes it easy to find your essentials
- Two bottle pockets accessible from the exterior large enough to hold up to 4 bottles on each side or even a large container for Dad to keep hydrated
- Our slim design changing pad (included)
- At the top of the pack, we have a revolutionary feature we call the "diaper hammock." This pocket keeps diapers from getting lost in the bottom of the pack and allows for easy access when changing your child.
- In addition, we designed the largest pocket in this pack like luggage. It has a clamshell opening, so accessing items at the bottom of a full bag is easy. As a result, you won't disrupt your organized packing job.
- If these features weren't enough to persuade you, we designed this pack to fit a man's frame with an 18" tall back panel. It is one of very few, if not the only, diaper backpacks sized specifically for dad
- Additionally, we ensure our quality standards are met by using high quality, large zippers with dual pulls on nearly every pocket, heavy-duty fabrics, and durable hardware
This backpack is available in Grey color. Note: All returns are subject to a $10.00 restocking fee unless it was Manufacturer error.