Tri Strut TR3 Composite Barrel - The new 2012 DXCFL CF5 Baseball Bat is the first bat to use DeMarini's newest and best baseball bat material ever. Demarini has a team of mad scientists working on bringing baseball bats to the next level. At the molecular level of the composite, Demarini was able to engineer perfect triangles in the CF5 baseball bat material, so it’s strong, stable and predictable — without any unnecessary weight. Engineered durable and light enough to be worthy for Doublewall duty, making it the best Demarini baseball bat.
Tri Strut TR3 Composite Handle - The molecular structure of the composite bat handle is designed to efficiently transition power from your hands to the barrel giving you balance and consistency in every swing.
Geo Endcap - The dual density internal cap is full of load balancing triangles. It's designed to maintain the stiffness of the barrel while dampening impact vibration to give you amazing feel, shot after shot.
- Geo Cap Absorbs Vibration While Redirecting Energy Back Into The Barrel Of The Demarini CF5
- TR3 Strut Composite Is The Strongest And Lightest Composite Baseball Bat Material Ever Created
- Doublewall Design Is the Best Baseball Bat Construction Method, Providing A Huge Sweet Spot And Trampoline Effect In The Barrel
- Half + Half Technology On The 2012 Demarini CF5 Marries A Separate Composite Bat Handle And Barrel Together To Reduce Vibration
- -11oz. Length To Weight Ratio Is The Best Choice For A Light Baseball Bat While Maintaining A Massive Sweet Spot
- 2 1/4" Barrel
Available in different Length/Weights. Make your selection above.
This product is eligible for FREE SHIPPING
. Don’t miss this special offer. Order now and get "Shipping Absolutely Free"
The manufacturer of this product doesn't ship to Canada