The New BBCOR DeMarini CF5 bat from Demarini uses an all new Tri Strut TR3 Composite Barrel - Somewhere you may recall learning how crystal structures are perfectly created in triangle formations, making them the strongest and most stable compounds. No? Well it’s true. The triangle formation at the molecular level of the composite provides a perfect fixed ratio of sides and angles, making it strong, stable and predictable without adding any unnecessary weight to the CF5 barrel. The DeMarini CF5 baseball bat has been engineered to be the most durable, light feeling BBCOR baseball bat on the market. The CF5 is quite simply, the best BBCOR bat for 2012.
- Geo Cap Is An Internal End Cap That Keeps The Barrel Stiff, Reduce Vibration And Increase Consistency
- TR3 Strut Composite Is New For 2012 And The Strongest And Lightest Composite Ever Used In A Baseball Bat
- Doublewall Barrel Design Makes The CF5 Barrel Into A Springboard With The Most Trampoline On The Market
- Doublewall Design Gives The Batter The Largest Sweetspot Of Any DeMarini Bat Ever
- Half + Half Technology Brings A Separate Handle And Barrel Together To Prevent Vibration
- BBCOR Certified For High School & College Play
- One Year Warranty Against Manufacturing Defects
Available in different Length/Weights. Make your selection above.
This product is eligible for FREE SHIPPING
. Don’t miss this special offer. Order now and get "Shipping Absolutely Free"
The manufacturer of this product doesn't ship to Canada