New for 2013! Brand new to the field this season, the Rawlings Machine youth bat utilizes the help of new technologies that are all designed with one goal in mind: to increase player swing speed with exceptional balance and feel! This starts with Precision Optimized Performance (pOp) Technology that results in championship caliber swing velocity and balance. This is accomplished through isolating the added weight to a smaller region on the barrel than any other competing bat, which translates into a lower swing weight. The maximum rebound zone of the bat is surrounded by thin walls that create additional flex and a larger, more reactive sweet spot. The Machine is built from Rawlings X-Treme Performance Composite that gives this bat outstanding barrel trampoline and excellent durability. Ph.D Technology is used inside the handle to dampen vibration and improve the feel of the bat. If exceptional feel matters to you, get your hands on this new bat from Rawlings! Rawlings: Performance Where It Matters Most on the Field! The Machine is approved for play in Little League, Babe Ruth, Dixie, Pony, AABC, and USSSA. It also features the new USSSA 1.15 BPF Stamp. The Machine is backed by a Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer's Warranty.
- -12 Length to Weight Ratio
- 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Approved for Play in Little League, Babe Ruth, Dixie, Pony, AABC, and USSSA
- Balanced Swing Weight
- Designed to Increase Swing Speed and Feel
- New USSSA 1.15 BPF Stamp
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer's Warranty
- One-Piece Fully Composite Design
- Ph.D Technology (Passive Hybrid Dampening)
- Precision-Optimized Performance (pOp) Technology
- X-Treme Performance Composite
Available in different Length/Weights. Make your selections above.
This product is eligible for FREE SHIPPING
. Don't miss this special offer. Order now and get "Shipping Absolutely Free"