The new Rawlings S100 batting helmet is built for protection. This new helmet offers increased protection at ball speeds up to 100 mph. This is achieved by using a composite insert that provides additional durability in critical ball impact locations. The S100 also uses a multiple impact expanded polypropylene (EPP) liner for added protection. These two interior layers further reinforce the outer helmet shell and interior padding creating four independent layers of protection that make up the Advanced Impact Management System or AIMS. The S100 uses a combination of Outlast and Pro-Dri material for superior comfort. Pro-Dri is a moisture management material that also fights bacteria. Outlast Thermocules continually absorb, store and release excess body heat to balance temperature and humidity buildup. Protection doesn't mean you have to sacrifice comfort.
- Built For Safety: Increased protection at ball speeds up to 100 MPH
- Color: Black, Dark Green, Navy, Royal, Scarlet
- Headband: Composite Leather Headband for comfort
- Includes: Helmet comes with a carrying bag
- Level: High School, College
- Lining: Outlast Thermocules continually absorb, store and release excess body heat to balance temperature, Pro Dri Plus® fabric covered pads feature moisture-wicking and anti-bacterial technology
- Padding: XRD Foam pad in the top of the helmet
- Shell: Four independent layers of protection making up the Advanced Impact Management System - AIMS
- Spec: Built with a multiple impact expanded polypropylene (EPP) liner for added protection, Composite insert provides additional durability in critical ball impact locations
- Specifications: NOCSAE Approved, Official Helmet of the Minor Leagues
- Type: Batting
- Warranty: The S100 3 year warranty does not cover normal wear and tear including scratches or paint flaking
Available in different Colors, Sizes and Optional MLB Decal Kits. Make your selections above.