This Mark of a Pro Series Pro Taper Model features the PRO I Web pattern, which is a single post reinforced bottom web that conforms to a smaller lighter web pattern desired by infielders, this allows you to better shape the pocket. With its 11" pattern and shallow pocket, this glove was designed for positions that require the players to use two hands to scoop the ball such as middle infielders, especially shortstops that want to use the two hand scooping function. The Mark of a Pro Series features an oiled leather shell and Pro Taper design which provides an improved fit offering increased control for younger players wanting a pro style pattern. Zero Shock sting palm pads are placed inside the glove to help sting reduction as well.
- Throws With: Right Hand
- Back: Conventional
- Glove Forming/Break-in: 80% Factory/20% Player
- Lace Color: Camel
- Length: 11 1/4"
- Pattern: Pro style, Pro Taper pattern
- Pro Taper Pattern: Adult pro pattern hand openings range from 7" to 7 1/2", the Pro Taper gloves are 6"
- Shell: Oiled Leather Shell
- Spec: Zero Shock Palm Pad
- Web Style: Pro I
- Position: Infield, Pitcher
- Level: Youth
- Series: Mark of A Pro Series
Available in Left hand glove only (Glove for Right Handed Thrower).