This Renegade Youth 1st Base model features ingle Post double bar web, which gives it a stretchable web and forms a snug secure pocket which allows the ball to stick and not bounce. This glove also features a Double Ca-Thug style which allows you to mold the end of the glove to scoop the ball. With its 11.5" pattern, this glove is designed only for the 1st base position at the Youth level. The Renegade Series are equipped with full grain leather shells and leather laces that require minimal break in. This series has a full pattern that makes it perfect for youth baseball or softball. The Conventional Back allows for added flexibility and strength.
- Recommended for youth or younger player
- 20% player break-in
- Pro Taper patterns
- Single-Post, Double Bar web forms a snug, secure pocket for first base mitts
- First base mitt
- Conventional back features a wide opening above the wrist
- Cushioned palm pads reducing ball impact
- Oil-treated full-grain leather shell
Available in different Hand Throwers (Left Handed Thrower: The Glove is to be worn on the Right Hand, Right Handed Thrower: The Glove is to be worn on the Left Hand). Make your selection above.