- Reduced Weight and Increased Ventilation The System Seven chest protector is jam-packed with high end features. Weight has been reduced by reworking the padding system with multi-level foam construction.
- Numerous thin layers of foam were handpicked and layered for specific qualities, such as breathability, flexibility, and dampening.
- Strategically placed lightweight plastic plates around the collar bone, throat, and sternum areas so that the chest protector will take the brunt of the impact, not you.
- The U-Bars The side U-Bars help conform the chest protector to a player's body and also help present a solid target which pitchers love. Some catchers have even been known to use the "U-Bars" for their signaling. On the outside is increased wrap around siding. Compared to past models, these wrap around sides have been made thinner… because if you get hit there you are doing something wrong.
- Between the Bars The true beauty lies between the bars. Six pads have been wedged and as a result, balls blocked drastically kick downward. This feature transforms the chest protector into a vital tool used to make uncontrollable balls a thing of the past. Ball rebound has been reduced by half. The ball will literally drop down right before you. No need to chase it.
- Delta Flex If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Our Delta Flex harness technology has been a huge hit. The harness is constructed with wider straps which won't dig in and also features a neoprene triangle which keeps the chest protector right where it’s supposed to be. Strap lengths are 100% adjustable from 4 points, allowing the fit to be completely customized.
- Size: 16 1/2 inches.
Available in different Colors. Make your selection above.
This product is eligible for FREE SHIPPING
. Don’t miss this special offer. Order now and get "Shipping Absolutely Free"
- Please allow 10-14 business days to ship this product.
- All returns are subject to a 10% restocking fee.