This Pro Preferred 12” model features a conventional back and the Basket Web pattern, which was the first flexible web that made the glove easier to squeeze. This pattern makes a great crossover glove for pitchers and infielders both, especially those that play on the left side of the infield such as 3rd base. The Pro Preferred line is made with supple Kip leather that provides a smooth look and feel. The Pittards performance sheepskin lining wicks away moisture and sweat to keep your hand dry and allows the glove to last several seasons.
- Back: Conventional
- Glove Forming/Break-in: 30% Factory/70% Player
- Lace: 100 lb. Tensile Strength, Rawlings' own Tennessee Tanning Facility Rawhide
- Lace Color: Camel
- Length: 12"
- Lining: Pittards performance sheepskin which wicks away moisture and sweat
- Series: Pro Preferred
- Shell: Kipskin full grain leather
- Web Style: Basket
- Level: Adult
- Position: Infield, Pitcher
Customers can choose to print a Custom Name on the glove and it will be embroidered using the style and color selected. Please specify Custom Name (15 Character Limit) in the message box at checkout.
Available in different Throws (Left Handed Thrower: The Glove is to be worn on the Right Hand, Right Handed Thrower: The Glove is to be worn on the Left Hand) and Personalization (Lace Color, Text Style, Text Color, Text and Flag). Make your selection above.
This product is eligible for FREE SHIPPING
- Please allow 8 Weeks to ship Personalized product.
- Once the order is placed, you have 24 hours to contact Customer Care and make changes.
- Custom Product Return Policy: Returns and exchanges are available for custom product only if there is a manufacturer's defect.
- Rawlings reserves the right to refuse terms that are derogatory or inappropriate in nature. MLB team and player names are prohibited.