1810 Manual Height Adjusters Features:
- Allows backboard to be lowered to encourage play at all levels.
- Height adjustable from 8 to 10 feet. Limit collar stops height adjuster at safest low point. Coupling nut is 300% larger than standard nuts used by others, providing maximum stability & durability.
- The coupling nut is standard with a grease fitting for maximum lubrication and increased thread life.
- Adjuster flush with bottom of board. Slim 4-1/4" profile extends minimal distance into the court. 1820F & 1820R Deluxe Height Adjusters are available at an additional cost.
- The Deluxe Height Adjuster encloses thread rod in a housing that holds up to a year's worth of high temperature lubricant.
- Compatible with fan-shaped and rectangular backboards on single or double mast backstops
- Large coupling nut provides maximum stability
- Black powder coated finish (Custom colors available)
- Includes crank handle with hook or socket (Please specify hook or socket when ordering)
Warranty: 1 year limited. (Not recommended for outdoor use. ). Available for different backboards. Choose your type above.Note:
All Returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.