The heavy, dense and rigid characteristics of the rock-hard material used for Fiberesin backboards virtually eliminate the distracting and damaging vibration normally associated with other fiber boards. This backboard is 1 9/16in thick multiple layers of melamine and phenolic resin, impregnated alpha cellulose, and draft papers thermally fused to both sides of a wood core. The exposed edges and corners are 3/16in radius with the backboard having an orange shooter's target and border.
Hydra-Rib / BPI 1460 Rectangular Fiberesin Basketball Backboard Features:
- Regulation size synthetic backboard for indoor play
- Multiple layers of melamine and phenolic resin, impregnated alpha cellulose, and draft papers are thermally fused to both sides of wood core
- 1-9/16” thick
- Exposed edges and corners are 3/16” radius
- Backboard mounting pattern: 1460sb - 63” x 36”
- Goal mounting pattern: 1460sb - 5” x 4”
Warranty: 10 years indoor; Lifetime on direct mounts. (Vandalism, acts of nature, and outdoor use are not covered. )Note:
All Returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.