The Hydra-Rib / BPI Fiberglass Basketball Backboard is a regulation size rectangular backboard which can be used for indoor or outdoor basketball courts. This basketball fiberglass backboard is a 1 1/8in thick high density thermally fused panel with three layers of fiberglass on the face and two layers on the back. It is hand laminated for added strength. The orange target and border are impregnated into the resin and has a gel coat sealant to provide a moisture-proof barrier. This backboard is recommended for direct mount if outdoors. The mounting pattern is 63in x 42in with a goal mounting pattern of 5in x 5in. You have a choice of a ten year manufacturer's warranty if not directly mounted or a lifetime manufacturer's warranty when directly mounted in ground.
- Regulation size fiberglass backboard for indoor/outdoor play
- 1-1/8” thick high density thermally fused panel
- Three layers of fiberglass on the backboard face and two layers on the back
- Hand laminated for added strength
- Target and border are impregnated into the resin
- Gel Coat sealant provides a moisture-proof barrier
- Backboard mounting pattern: 1455sb - 63” x 36”
- Goal mounting pattern: 1455sb - 5” x 4”
Warranty: Indoor - Lifetime; Outdoor - 10 years; Lifetime on direct mounts (Vandalism and acts of nature are not covered).Note:
All Returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.