It is 1 1/8in thick high density thermally fused with three layers of fiberglass on the backboard face and two layers on the back. This fiberglass basketball backboard is hand laminated for added strength. The orange target and border are impregnated into the resin. It also has a gel coat sealant to provide a moisture proof barrier. It is recommended for direct mount if outdoors. The mounting pattern is 35in x 20in with a goal mounting pattern of 5in x 5in. This fiberglass basketball backboard has a limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty if mounted indoors. If it is used outdoors it has a ten year manufacturer's warranty.
- Rectangular synthetic basketball backboard
- Regulation dimensions
- For indoor play only
- 1 9/16in thick multiple layers of melamine and phenolic resin
- Impregnated alpha cellulose, and draft papers thermally fused to both sides of a wood core
- The exposed edges and corners are 3/16in radius
- Orange shooters target and border
- Goal mounting pattern 5in x 5in
- Backboard mounting pattern of 63in x 42in
- Manufacturer's lifetime warranty with direct mount
- Ten year manufacturer's warranty if not directly mounted
- Rim not included
- Actual Weight: 190 lbs
Warranty: Indoor - Limited Lifetime; Outdoor - 10 years (Vandalism and acts of nature are not covered)Note:
All Returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.