with Saleem Habash, 8X UCA National Championship Coach, former University of Kentucky Head Coach, Coach and choreographer of the Dunbar (KY) HS Cheer squad featured in "Cheerleader Nation" (Lifetime TV).
This DVD builds on the foundation laid in Habash's best selling volume 1 series. Learn basic stunts and transitions and all the fundamentals you will need for proper execution, including information on muscle memory, team assessment and other critical coaching aids. Each stunt is demonstrated followed by a step-by-step explanation and breakdown.
- Stair step liberty
- Stair step high torch
- Shoulder straddle to extension
- Shoulder straddle to liberty
- Walk-in ¬ up liberty
- Walk-in ¬ up heel stretch
- Walk-in one arm liberty
- Walk-in one arm heel stretch
- Front stretch open to the front
- Peg leg transition to liberty
- Peg leg transition to heel stretch
- Low arabesque into high torch
- Half-up heel stretch
- Liberty rewind transition
- Stair step rewind to liberty
- Liberty low stretch rewind
- Heel stretch double down
- Dead lift liberty
37 minutes. 2006.