Applying Pressure from the Bear 46 Defense provides an in-depth analysis of three specific pressure schemes based out of the bear 46 defense. The DVD details the alignments, techniques, and fundamentals necessary to execute these pressure schemes against various offensive formations and provides the complementary pass coverage scheme to go with the pressure employed.
Among the topics covered:
- Review of base alignment in the bear 46 defense
- Adapting 44, 43, and 4-2-5 defensive schemes to the 46 alignment
- Advantages of the bear 46 defense
- “bear 1 blitz” pressure vs. various formations
- Line stunts for each pressure
- “bear strongside blitz” pressure vs. various formations
- “bear weakside blitz” pressure vs. various formations.
DVD / 30 minutesAuthor:
John Levra (Buffalo Bills (retired))