Attacking Defenses With the Quarterback Shotgun Run Game is a comprehensive overview of the fundamentals and individual techniques necessary to execute seven basic quarterback running plays from the shotgun formation. The DVD explains and illustrates how to run these various plays vs. even, odd, and 3-3 defensive fronts. The DVD also features a detailed film analysis of each of the seven run plays.
Among the topics covered:
- Quarterback-trap concept
- Quarterback-counter concept
- Quarterback-power concept
- Quarterback F-lead concept
- Quarterback tackle-wrap concept
- Quarterback read-option concept.
DVD / 56 minutesAuthor:
John Rice (Eisenhower (CA) High School)