Build a winning girls’ soccer program, on the field and off. In Coaching Girls’ Soccer Successfully, one of the nation’s top high school coaches, Debra LaPrath, shares her expertise on all aspects of coaching. From establishing a coaching philosophy to making decisions during a game, this is the approach that has made her program a perennial powerhouse.
Coaching Girls’ Soccer Successfully covers every aspect of the coach’s role:
- Developing and perfecting skills
- Evaluating players and defining their roles
- Organizing productive practices
- Scouting and preparing for games
- Adding variety to training
- Developing leadership qualities
- Motivating the team
- Communicating on and off the field
Featuring seasonal training plans, drills for developing fundamental to advanced skills, and advice for handling off-the-field challenges, Coaching Girls’ Soccer Successfully is the most comprehensive resource available for novice and experienced coaches alike.