With The Soccer Coaching Bible, you can draw from the expertise and experience of 30 of the game’s most successful coaches, learning new and better ways to coach the game and develop your players. The National Soccer Coaches Association of America (NSCAA) assembled an all-star lineup of 30 coaches to tackle every important aspect to coaching the sport. On- and off-field duties are covered in detail, and the material in each chapter is rich with the voice of experience.
The vast coaching expertise is divided into six sections, making it easy to choose what to implement into your program:
- Priorities and Principles by Cliff McCrath, Joe Bean, Layton Shoemaker, and George Perry
- Program Development and Management by Anson Dorrance, Charlie Slagle, John Rennie, Mike Jacobs, and Joe Morrone
- Optimal Training for Learning and Performance by Lauren Gregg, Jeff Tipping, Barry Gorman, and Ron McEachen
- Technical and Tactical Insights for Competitive Success by Steve Sampson, Jim Lennox, Peter Mellor, Tony Waiters, Jay Hoffman, and Schellas Hyndman
- Player and Team Development and Motivation by Al Miller, Tracey Leone, Jay Martin, Miller Bugliari, Tim Schum, Chris Petrucelli, and Colleen Hacker
- Growth Opportunities in the Coaching Role by Jeff Vennell, Peter Gooding, Tony DiCicco, and Glenn Myernick
Each time you open this book you’ll learn something new and useful for your next practice, game, or season. Whether you coach at the club, high school, or college level, The Soccer Coaching Bible is an essential addition to your coaching library.