This Mark of a Pro Series Pro Taper Model features the PRO I Web pattern, which is a single post reinforced bottom web that conforms to a smaller lighter web pattern desired by infielders, this allows you to better shape the pocket. With its 11" pattern and shallow pocket, this glove was designed for positions that require the players to use two hands to scoop the ball such as middle infielders, especially shortstops that want to use the two hand scooping function. The Mark of a Pro Series features an oiled leather shell and Pro Taper design which provides an improved fit offering increased control for younger players wanting a pro style pattern. Zero Shock sting palm pads are placed inside the glove to help sting reduction as well.
- Throws With: Right Hand
- Back: Conventional
- Glove Forming/Break-in: 80% Factory/20% Player
- Lace Color: Camel
- Length: 11 1/4"
- Pattern: Pro style, Pro Taper pattern
- Pro Taper Pattern: Adult pro pattern hand openings range from 7" to 7 1/2", the Pro Taper gloves are 6"
- Shell: Oiled Leather Shell
- Spec: Zero Shock Palm Pad
- Web Style: Pro I
- Position: Infield, Pitcher
- Level: Youth
- Series: Mark of A Pro Series
Available in different Throwing Hands.Personalization:
Customers can choose to print a Custom Name on the glove and it will be laser engraved using the style selected. Please specify Custom Name (15 Character Limit) in the message box at checkout.
Make your Personalization and Text Style selection above.Note:
- All Laser Engraved Gloves are Special Order Please allow 3-4 weeks to ship this product.
- Once the order is placed, you have 24 hours to contact Customer Care and make changes.
- Custom Product Return Policy: Returns and exchanges are available for custom product only if there is a manufacturer's defect.
- Rawlings reserves the right to refuse terms that are derogatory or inappropriate in nature. MLB team and player names are prohibited.