The EC-400 is mechanically designed for high use "unsupervised" commercial settings and features a user-friendly console with a backlit LCD display. It is combined of high technology with old fashioned quality and reliability in an up to the moment user-friendly package. Designed for use in high volume commercial and clinical settings.Main Features
- Hudson patented belt drive Eddy current Electromagnetic Disk Brake resistance system
- Class A Ergometer EN 957-5
- Patented Hudson Pulsimeter, Hudson Wireless Telemetry built in
- 16 bit computer with oversize backlit LCD display
- Seating that positions users from 4.75 to 7.0 feet tall in an ergonomically correct riding position. Compact sizing occupies a floor space of only 22" x 40" and has rollers for easy transport.
- Patented Hudson data card System
- Automatic Heart Rate Training Program
- Four-Stage, Ten-Minute, Physical Fitness Test Program
- Constant Ios-power Training Program
- 3 Hill Profile Programs
- 3 Interval Training Programs
- Manual Training Program
- Backed by Hudson's three-year institutional warranty.
The Hudson HEC-C400 offers a double reduction flywheel for great riding feel & low RPM start up, true cycling geometry (including superior crank and pedal width compared to other cycles) and better biomechanics (working all the leg muscles in a correct and balanced fashion, plus secondary abdominals and buttocks muscles as well), 8 Feedback Functions and 40 Resistance Levels (using a smooth, long lasting, magnetic resistance brake system with ultra quiet belt drive), giving you the best value for your indoor cycling fitness dollar.
This product is eligible for FREE SHIPPING Don’t miss this special offer. Order now and get "Shipping Absolutely Free"