The Hudson HEC-3200 is packed with better features usually found only on more expensive (but usually less accurate) exercise bikes. Unlike most other categories of high technology, the HEC-3200 will continue to provide many years of reliable home or commercial service without requiring software upgrades or hardware replacements. The Hudson HEC-3200 offers a double reduction flywheel for great riding feel & low RPM start up, true cycling geometry (including superior crank and pedal width compared to other cycles) and better biomechanics (working all the leg muscles in a correct and balanced fashion), 8 Feedback Functions and 8 Resistance Levels (using a smooth, long lasting, magnetic resistance brake system with ultra quiet belt drive), giving you the best value for your indoor cycling fitness dollar .Main features
- Patented belt driven Electromagnetic Disk Brake system with eight loading levels and a resistance range of 0-999 watts.
- Class A Ergometer EN 957-5
- Patented Cateye Pulsimeter
- Seating that positions users from 4.75 to 7.0 feet tall in an ergonomically correct riding position
- Compact sizing occupies a floor space of only 20" x 40" and has rollers for easy transport.
- Onboard computer with eight different biofeedback readouts on a liquid crystal display.
- Heart Rate Program Readout
- Calorie Program Readout
- Loading Level Readout
- Wattage Readout
- Time Readout
- RPM Readout
- Speed Readout
- Distance Readout
- Baked by Hudson's three-year institutional Warranty
This product is eligible for FREE SHIPPING
Don’t miss this special offer. Order now and get "Shipping Absolutely Free"
Available in two different colors. Make your choice above.