The Strength Training Series Power Rack is a gym standard. It’s simple design, self-spotting capability, and optional attachments make it a favorite among coaches. Athletes can work all the core primary and secondary strength exercises from both inside the rack and from the outer front side of the Power Rack using optional reverse Technique Scoops and Double Bar Holders.Features:
- Length 73” Width 67 1/4” (including combo Grip Pull-up Bar) Height 96”
- Inside Dimensions 42” (between uprights) 28” (between uprights depth)
Power Rack comes standard with:
- Combo Grip Pull-up Bar – One, positioned 8’ high, 28 mm knurled, solid cold rolled steel bar with 135 degree v-shape in the center for additional grip options.
- Double Bar Holders – One pair.
- Weight storage – 12 pegs are covered with molded plastic tubing making them scuff-resistant 12 Pegs accommodate for 45, 35, 25, 10, 5 and 2 1/2 lb. plates.
- Stainless steel hook-plates utilize a safety slot design to prevent unintentional disengagement of the bar holders.
- Adjustable to 19 positions on 3” center increments accommodating a wide range of heights.
- Interior Safety Spot Bars – 1 pair, hook into the front and rear upright hook plates.
- Two welded vertical bar holders
This product is eligible for FREE SHIPPING
. Don’t miss this special offer. Order now and get "Shipping Absolutely Free"
Shown with optional Safety Spot Arms (Bar not included).Power Rack w/Hook Plates Accessories:
- Double Bar Holder STS-DBH (54001)
- Reverse Safety Spot Arms STS-RSSA (54003)
- Reverse Technique Scoops STS-RTS (54002)
- Multi-Function Bench STS-MFB (54004)
- Bench Conversion Package STS-BCP (54007) (includes the Multi-function Bench and Bench Stringer that locks the bench to the rack)
- Bench Stringer STS-BS (54008)
- Reverse Dip Attachment STS-RDA (54005)
- Platforms and insets available
Available in different colors. Make your choice above.