Attacking Man Coverage and Pressure Packages with the Multiple Pro Offense presents a detailed overview of the 12 basic concepts that can be used to attack man coverages with the pass. Featuring two separate video programs, the DVD thoroughly addresses each concept so that it can be applied to any offensive package. The DVD also explains how coaches can break down defenses in order to gain a working understanding of the type of man techniques that a particular defense can employ against their offense.
Among the topics covered:
- Recognizing man-free coverage
- Concepts to attack man-free coverage
- The structure of the multiple pro offense
- Effective backsides of routes
- Receiver-linebacker mismatches.
DVD / 85 minutesAuthor:
Dan Robinson (Northwestern High School (IN))