Riddell Revolution Speed Classic Helmet Features:
- Riddell Concussion Reduction Technology
- Aggressive Revo Speed shell profile
- Inflatable back/neck/side liner
- Standard or Inflatable S-pads
- Liner components are comfortable and easy to maintain
- Exclusive High-Impact ABS shell with 3-year warranty
- Oversized vent holes with extreme detailing
- “No Rust” stainless steel hardware
- Push-in valve retainers and plugs
- Built-in T-nut wrench
- Includes mid-high hookup softcup chin strap
- Fits all S-Bar face masks
- Inflation required (Glycerin R45933 recommended for use on all valves)
- U.S. patent #’s 6,934,971, 7,240,376, D603,099 and D603,100
- Other patents pending
Please note: If a helmet has inflatable pads it is recommended you use a Riddell helmet pump and needle along with Glycerin. If you do not use these specific products, you could damage your liners. These products will come with the helmet at no extra cost.
Sizes: S - XL
Size : Hat Size : Head Circumference
Small : Up to 6 1/2 : Up to 20 3/8″
Medium : 6 1/2–7 : 20 3/8″–22″
Large : 7–7 1/2″ : 22″–23 1/2″
XLarge : 7 1/2″ and Up : 23 1/2″ and up
If you are between helmet sizes, choose the smaller size.Product Technologies:
Increased shell offset, extended mandibles and energy managing liner extensions were the result of a four-year project using the NFL and Biokenetics’ research as the backbone for development. Off-Set Shell Design: Increased shell offset gives the room to manage a broad range of impact types without compromising its response at higher-level impacts. Side Liner Extension: Extends into the mandible area offering excellent energy attenuation for enhanced side protection. Side Shell Extension: Extended jaw flap offers enhanced mandible and side protection. Custom Fit Liner: Inflatable back/neck/side Light Weight Technology: Face mask and shell provide superior balance and comfort. Built-In T-Nut Wrench: T-Nut stops molded into the helmet shell allow easy removal of screws without use of a wrench or pliers.
Available in different Helmet Sizes and Colors. Make your choice above. Note:
The manufacturer of this product doesn't ship to Canada Please allow 10-14 Business days to ship this product. For Painted Helmets, please allow an additional 3-5 days minimum for order delivery. All returns are subject to a 25% restock fee.
- Chin Strap Color options only available for Hard Cups.