Defending the Spread Offense With "G" Defense Concepts presents an overview of the key factors involved in using "G" defensive concepts to successfully shutdown spread offenses. The DVD explains how "G" defensive concepts apply when defending against a spread attack. The DVD also reviews how a double-digit coverage concept, when combined with a "G" defensive pressure package, will provide a team with sufficient fire power to stymie a spread attack.
Among the topics covered:
- 4-2-5 package
- Cover 54 game film cut-ups
- Zone pressures
- Fire-zone game film cut-ups
- Man pressures
- Man pressures game film cut-ups
- "G" defense with an extra corner
- Blitzes from the extra corner game film cut-ups
DVD / 66 minutesAuthor:
Pat Fox (Milford (MI) High School).