Hone your senses, increase awareness, and learn the techniques that could save your life. Self-Defense: Steps to Survival will teach you to identify danger, avoid assault, and defend yourself and others against attackers in a variety of situations. Based on the proven strategies and techniques taught on campuses and in metropolitan areas worldwide, Self-Defense: Steps to Survival is both practical and immediately applicable for men, women, and teens regardless of previous experience. You’ll learn these skills:
- Assess your surroundings, notice warning signs, and remove yourself from potential harm.
- Use the power of your own voice to thwart an attack.
- Recognize warning signs of violence in an intimate relationship.
- Resist and escape physical and sexual violence by strangers and acquaintances.
- Free yourself from an assailant’s grasp.
- Develop an arsenal of strikes, kicks, and defense techniques for countering physical attacks.
- Defend yourself against weapon attacks and multiple attackers.
Don’t live in fear! Self-Defense: Steps to Survival will change the way you approach everyday life, giving you the assurance that you’ll be prepared for the unexpected.
Author: Katy L. Mattingly