The Small Coat Rack by Monkey Bar Storage mounts to the wall of any garage, shop, warehouse, mudroom, barn, closet, or tack room and is also suitable for outdoor use. The hooks are 3" long to allow for hanging the heaviest of coats or backpacks. Now you can quit trying to hang your winter coats on inferior racks that end up dumping them onto the floor. The Small Coat Rack requires only 3ft of wall space and can handle up to 120 pounds of heavy winter coats and backpacks.You can also use the coat rack to hang aprons, barn coats, tool belts and more!
Installation of the Coat Rack is quick and easy. The wall mounted rack only takes approximately 10 to 15 minutes to install so you can quickly regain valuable closet space by hanging all your coats in one convenient location. Install the four included screws through the brackets into wall studs. Insert the industrial steel Monkey Bar into one bracket hole and snap the other end of the bar into the second bracket. The push button design of the Monkey Bar keeps the bar securely fitted in the brackets. Place your various hooks on the bar in your desired locations and hang up all those jackets, coats and bookbags.
- Kit includes 2 Single Bar Brackets, 4 Screws and Washers, one 51" Monkey Bar, six 3" Hooks and installation instructions.
- Takes approximately 10 to 15 minutes to install.
- Rated at 120 lbs. weight capacity.
- Holds Jackets, Backpacks and Hats on the six hooks included in the kit.
- Made from powder coated industrial steel.
- All components are powder coated in a soapstone granite color.
- Each hook is plastic coated for protection.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Installed Dimensions: 35" L x 6" W x 2 3/4" H