Rakes can be a safety hazard if left on floors or propped against walls and with all the different types of rakes a homeowner needs for regular maintenance, storing your rakes can be a challenge. The Rake Storage Rack by Monkey Bar Storage allows you to stop putting your rakes in a heap on the floor and start storing them in a convenient and compact central location. This storage rack will allow you to store up to 15 rakes (depending on their size) in a 4ft section of wall, freeing up valuable floor space. The Rake Storage Rack is not limited to one type of rake so you can store all sizes and shapes. Leaf rakes can be one of the trickiest to store because of their large size. The Rake Storage Rack allows you to store your leaf rakes with ease because of the versatility in the size of hooks and the customizable space the rack creates.
Installation of the Rake Storage Rack is quick and easy. The wall mounted storage rack only takes approximately 10 to 15 minutes to install so you can quickly regain valuable garage floor space by hanging all your rakes up off the garage floor. Install the four included screws through the brackets into wall studs. Insert the industrial steel Monkey Bar into one bracket hole and snap the other end of the bar into the second bracket. The push button design of the Monkey Bar keeps the bar securely fitted in the brackets. Place your various hooks on the bar in your desired locations and store your rakes.
- Kit includes 2 Shed Brackets, 4 Screws and Washers, one 51" Monkey Bar, two 5" Double Hooks, one 12" Hook and installation instructions.
- Takes approximately 10 to 15 minutes to install.
- Rated at 120 lbs. weight capacity.
- Holds 12 to 15 rakes.
- Made from powder coated industrial steel.
- All components are powder coated in a soapstone granite color.
- Each hook is plastic coated for protection.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Installed Dimensions: 51" L x 18" W x 4" H