The AAI low parallel bars can be used for learning basic moves before progressing to the regulation bars. They stand 16-in from the floor and have a width that can be adjusted from 14 to 20 in.
AAI Low Parallel Bars Features
- Ideal for learning basic moves before progressing to the regulation bars.
- Height from floor is 16” (400mm)
- Eight (8) foot long bars adjust in width from 14” to 20” (350 to 500mm)
- Round graphite bars
- Base is finished in blue powder coat
- Non-marking rubber floor contacts
- All Returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- As this product is made to order please allow 3 weeks to ship this product.