KiDnastics® makes your job easier:
- Simplifies instruction into three easy steps
- Frames content around just five movement categories
- Increases kids’ movement vocabulary
- Goes beyond isolated skills to routines and sequences
- Provides for individual differences
- Requires little or no spotting
This highly visual book takes a unique, three-step approach to teaching gymnastics:
1. Practice single skills.
2. Sequence the skills together.
3. Perform them for an audience.
KiDnastics works equally well whether you prefer a child-centered, indirect, and problem-solving style or a more direct style. It’s a great way to make your job easier and at the same time help students have more fun and achieve greater success.