All AAI belts utilize quality belting, hardware, and fabrics and are designed to fit divers of all ages and sizes. These spotting belts are two piece construction that adjusts both the front and back to fit larger waist sizes. This belt can be used in water. The new parachute webbing and cast steel hardware are very rugged. The "cinch-type" buckles will not slip during use.
AAI Tumbling, Somersault and Spotting Belts Features:
- For use in a variety of sport training, including gymnastics, diving, tumbling, freestyle skiing and skateboarding.
- Rugged parachute webbing and cast steel hardware
- Cinch type forged steel buckles
- Two styles - one piece padded and two piece adjustable padded construction
- Lined with soft padding for comfort
- Color coded for easy selection, yellow-small, red-medium, blue-large and black-adjustable
This product is eligible for FREE SHIPPING
. Don’t miss this special offer. Order now and get "Shipping Absolutely Free"
Available in Different Sizes: Large Padded Tumbling Belt - to 32" to 36" (81 to 91cm), Medium Padded Tumbling Belt - 28" to 32" (71 to 81cm), Small Padded Tumbling Belt - 24" to 28" (61 to 71cm), Adjustable Padded Tumbling Belt - 28" to 42" (71 to 107cm). Make your selection above.Note:
- All Returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- As this product is made to order please allow 3 weeks to ship this product.