Franklin Street Hockey Goal Backstop is designed to attach to an outer goal backstop to official size 72" and to a smaller size 54" Franklin steel street hockey goals. The backstop aids in containing stray shots for uninterrupted play. Great for single player target shooting or multi-player use. Designed for use with both street hockey balls and pucks.
- One size designed to fit both 72" and 54" steel goals
- Backstop measures approximately 13' wide x 6' high
- Fits both 72" wide x 48" high & 54" wide x 44" high
- Fiberglass reinforced pole construction
- Easy assembly 420D nylon sleeve net attachment
- All weather 3,600D net w/extension to fit 54" goals
- Adjustable rear tension strap for added stability
- Rope tie assembly secures backstop to welded goal loops
- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- The Manufacturer of this product does not accept international orders.