Artists and producers spend hours fine-tuning and mixing music to get it exactly how they want the people to hear it. But the majority of headphones can't reproduce the sounds accurately produced by the artist. Simple enough these reference BiGR Audio Rolling Stone Magazine Headphones can. With advanced engineering, and precision speaker design, you hear music the way it was meant to be heard the way today's top music and sound developers want you to listen. Made for iPod, iPhone and iPad.
- Comfort: Feel the music, not the headphones. Plush ear cushions covered with ultra-soft breathable materials keep you cool and comfortable
- Ready for Smart Phones: Headphones come with a cable with built-in call answer button and microphone so you can easily stop and start the talk while listening to your favorite sounds.
- BiGR Bamboo Box: BiGR Bamboo box features beautiful design that's all natural fiber and rigid construction for enhanced protection for your headphones when storing at home
- BiGR Clean Cloth/Case: Ultra-soft cleaning cloth made from Bamboo cleans and protects the finish of your new headphones
- Full Metal Design 50mm Driver: Full of bass and high resolution sound.
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 K Hz
- Driver Size: 50mm
- SPL: 103 dB ± 3 dB
- Impedance: 32 ohms
- Recommended Power: 15-250mW
- Max Power: 1500 mW
- Cable Length: 6ft
- Plug: 3.5mm
This product is eligible for FREE SHIPPING
. Don't miss this special offer. Order now and get "Shipping Absolutely Free"