The GSeat was designed for people that want more comfort while sitting, no matter where they are or what they are doing. The GSeat is our original product and uses our dynamic density technology that has a combination of memory foam and visco-elastic gel. As with all our products, the patented integrated handle makes it easy to transport.
The GSeat is ergonomically engineered to enhance your comfort while seated. Its 5 degree forward slope helps return your pelvis to its proper position which may reduce low-back pain and help maintain proper lumbar curvature.
The GSeat uses a visco-elastic gel and memory foam to disperse pressure at the point of contact. It also features a center-relieved groove that eliminates pressure on the tailbone and soft tissues. Dynamic Density Technology combines the benefits of gel and Memory Foam to create a lightweight cushion that provides superior comfort.
Comfort and Design
Even ergonomically engineered chairs do not address the point of contact, which is where the pressure is concentrated as your body sits on a chair. The pressure leads to discomfort and fatigue.Gelco Products uses visco-elastic gel and functional design to disperse pressure and improve your level of comfort anywhere you sit. The GSeat has a center relieved groove that eliminates soft tissue pressure and suspends the tailbone (coccyx), which eliminates direct pressure on the spine.
The GSeat provides comfort for people working at their computers, traveling, attending school or sporting events, even in wheelchairs. All GSeat products feature our patented, integrated handle and the foldable design that makes the GSeat easy to take with you wherever you go.
- Color: Black
- Size: 16"H x 14"W
- Gentle slope enables proper lumbar curvature while seated
- Center Relieved Groove eliminates soft tissue compression and suspends the tailbone
- Visco-Elastic gel disperses pressure more effectively than foam
- Non-slip backing prevents the cushion from sliding around
- Dynamic Density Technology
- Folds in half easily for unmatched portability
- Relieves lower back pain, stiffness, and leg fatigue
- The portable seat suspends the tailbone to limit pressure
- Maintains its shape and cushioning over time
- Will not break down with use