The benefits of regular exercise cannot be overstated, and developing a high quality home fitness regimen can get you on the fast track to a healthy lifestyle... and keep you there.
The Endurance T3 Treadmill has many features you would expect to find in a much more expensive machine. It is an ideal choice for cost-conscious people focused on getting a top cardio workout in the comfort and convenience of their own homes.
The solidly built Endurance T3 is designed to help you achieve your fitness goals and provide many years of reliable service and challenging, flexible programs.
Precision engineering and state-of-the art electronics make the Endurance T3 an affordable choice for treadmill shoppers looking for a machine that has been built according to the demanding specifications and standards of professional health clubs, yet without the exorbitant price tag normally associated with such a machine.
Endurance treadmills are built to perform to the scrutinizing standards of commercial health club equipment. Compare the features of the Endurance T3, and you'll discover how quality components, precision engineering, state-of-the-art electronics and the best warranty in the industry combine to make Endurance the premier name in home cardio fitness.
- Rigid Steel Frame Construction. Heavy-duty 2" x 3" and 2" by 4" steel frame construction delivers a rock-solid platform for hardcore cardio workouts. The Endurance T3 is built to withstand constant pounding and jarring.
- Lifetime Tread belt and Shock Absorbent, Low Maintenance Deck. Unlike other brands, Endurance tread belts are guaranteed for life. Plus, our ultra low maintenance phenolic deck employs a SRS (Suspended Running Surface) design supported by a multi-point shock absorption system. What this means is that your knees, hips, ankles and feet will feel comfortable, even during long marathon sessions.
- Extra Thick and Durable Tread Belt. Multi-ply tread belts are fusion-seamed for strength, flexibility and smooth travel over the phenolic deck. Unlike other brands, Endurance tread belts are guaranteed for life.
- Powerful Motor. Endurance motors are designed to exceed horsepower and performance standards for home-use treadmills. Each motor is protected by P.W.M. (Pulse Width Modulation) technology and air-cooled for efficient performance. The integrated circuit breaker protects the motor and control boards from power surges.
- Bright LED displays let you monitor your running track and provide you with constant feedback on your workout, including heart rate, elevation, time, distance, speed and calories burned.
- Large Diameter Crowned Rollers. Casehardened steel rollers feature a large diameter design with a wide-radius crown to drastically decrease wear, substantially increase surface contact and provide superior belt tracking.
- Safety Key Stop System. Endurance treadmills will only operate when the safety key is engaged on the control panel. This gives you the ability to instantly shut down operation if you need to.
- Quiet Performance. The Endurance Poly-V Belt Drive System delivers an amazingly quiet workout experience, allowing you to watch TV or read a book without being distracted by machine noise.
6 pre-programmed fitness courses have been developed by professional trainers and fitness experts to deliver superior cardiovascular workouts and fast results. To further complement your workout, the console of the Endurance T3 provides you with constant motivating feedback for elevation, time, distance, speed and calories burned.
- Cardio Training is the first step to a healthier heart, enabling you to strengthen your entire cardiovascular system.
- Endurance Training can help you fight fatigue in your daily routines, improve your overall mood and develop a healthy, fit appearance.
- Fat Burning programs are designed to help you quickly reduce your waistline and develop a fitter, trimmer physique.
- Interval Training combines the aspects of endurance training and cardio training with various inclines and speeds. For many, the variable nature of such a workout eliminates frustrating fitness plateaus.
- Model: T3
- Programs: Fat Burn, Interval, Cardiovascular, and Endurance
- Feedback: Elevation, Time, Distance,Speed, and Calories
- Heart Rate Technology: n/a
- Cool Down Mode: n/a
- Display: 3-Window LED + Running Track
- Heart Rate Monitor: n/a
- Safety Key Stop System: yes
- Accessory Holder: Water Bottle
- Speed: .5 to 10 mph
- Elevation: 0% to 12%
- Motor: 2.2 HP Continuous Duty, 6.6 HP Peak Duty
- Motor Control: Heavy Duty P.W.M.
- Deck: 18mm pre-waxed phenolic
- Shock Absorption: 6-point deck suspension
- Running Area: 18" x 50"
- Frame: Heavy-Gauge welded steel with textured powder coat finish.
- Rollers: Extra-large 2" Crowned
- Deck: 18mm pre-waxed phenolic
- Treadbelt: High Density 2-ply urethane
- Floor Space: 31"W x 63.5"D x 54"H
- Max User Weight: 275 lbs.
- Power Requirements: 120V US
This product is eligible for FREE SHIPPING