The Walk-O-Long is uniquely designed to help minimize adult back strain while walking with your child. Whether teaching your toddler to walk, or going for a stroll with your 4 or 5 year old, the Walk-O-Long helps kids build confidence, balance, and coordination.
It’s easy to use!
Simply wrap the Walk-O-Long around your child’s chest, and under the arms, then adjust it to the perfect fit - about the same as a gentle hug - then secure the single-latch safety buckle in back.
The primary security strap is made of super-strong flat nylon webbing - the exact same material used by firefighters, police, and search & rescue professionals worldwide! The one-piece security strap is threaded through each Walk-O-Long, and then looped at each end. The ends are multi-stitched and formed into strong, comfortable handles designed to fit every adult grip.
Every parent deserves the peace of mind of having their child safe, right where they belong, comfortably, securely at their side; from malls to parks, and picnics to parking lots. The Walk-O-Long can truly help anyone who wants to give their child the edge in developing balance, confidence, and coordination. Parents can now help minimize the “bumps, bruises, and tears” usually associated with teaching kids to roller-skate, ice-skate, or even ride a bike.
- Promotes Self-Confidence!
- Helps children with walking skills
- Saves parents from constant bending and back pain
- Multi-purposed: Can be used for roller skating, ice skating, and learning to ride a bike
- Proven invaluable as a physical therapy tool with children with special needs
- Light-weight & cleans easily
- Keep your child safe and by your side