Teaching baseball fundamentals is difficult, but not nearly as tough as guiding players beyond a basic performance level. Veteran coach and player Rick Wolff, who worked his way up to the pro ranks on smarts and sweat, now shares insights he gleaned from playing and coaching thousands of games at every level of competition.
You’ll find tips on:
- choosing and using equipment,
- conditioning the body and throwing arm,
- practicing pre-season, in-season, and off-season,
- developing offensive, defensive, and pitching skills,
- focusing, adjusting, and staying sharp mentally, and
- helping players showcase their skills.
This book covers all the bases, from choosing the right bat to getting the most out of each at-bat. It’s a great assistant coach to have at your side.