Teaching physical education in middle school can sometimes seem like a never-ending journey, but this new edition will help you plan and map out your voyage—and successfully reach your destination. Using Teaching Middle School Physical Education, Third Edition, you can meet the specific needs of middle school students and prepare them for our rapidly changing world while also meeting the latest physical education standards.
This comprehensive resource has been updated with many exciting features:
- A CD-ROM with examples of task cards, software, and daily lesson plans
- Detailed standards-based lesson agendas to help you clearly present the information to your students
- Recommended equipment lists and comprehensive information to help you build and implement your program without having to dig through numerous resources
- Realigned unit plans to help you document that you are meeting the current national standards
- Assessments for every standard in each unit.
Teaching Middle School Physical Education, Third Edition, is both comprehensive and flexible in its approach to providing you with high-quality, up-to-date information that is practical for both veterans and new teachers. This new version will help you stay the course and complete a successful journey with your next physical education class.