The book is truly a complete resource. It’s full of information about working with clients and designing programs, and it’s also a practical guide to all aspects of the personal training business. The Complete Book of Personal Training will help you in the all aspects of your profession:
- Learn applicable information on fitness testing and assessment.
- Identify your clients’ goals and create fitness tests specifically for them.
- Properly train and help special populations.
- Understand the business side of personal training, including marketing yourself as a trainer, getting and retaining clients, and learning time management.
- Learn how to expand your business.
The Complete Book of Personal Training contains something for every personal trainer. It’s the first reference of its kind to provide all the information you need to start, run, and grow a personal training business or career. The text is an essential tool to help you solve the daily organizational and business challenges of personal training.