This is your complete guide to the most interesting and scenic day-hiking trails in Kentucky. No matter what part of the state you want to explore or how easy or hard a trek you want, this handy book will lead you to the right trail.
Hiking Kentucky features the following:
- Detailed descriptions of 100 trails, including the length of trail, estimated time to hike it, and a difficulty rating
- 144 easy-to-read park and trail maps
- A map of each featured trail, with points of interest and trail distances
- Practical information on how to get to parks, the park hours, available facilities, permits and rules, and a contact address and phone number
- A convenient trail-finder grid that provides a summary of each trail’s features and location in the book
- A section on nearby points of interest, with contact phone numbers
Whether you live in Kentucky or are just visiting, there’s no better way to discover the natural beauty of the state than with Hiking Kentucky.