Packed with 175 drills straight from the practice sessions of the game’s most successful programs, The Softball Drill Book will add variety to your practices and precision to your game-day performances.
The comprehensive collection covers every aspect of the game. From warm-up to conditioning, throwing to hitting, bunting to base-running, you’ll find drills to improve position skill and team execution - all from college coaches and programs that have won 13 NCAA Women’s College World Series titles and dozens of NCAA regional tournament titles.
- Louie Berndt, Florida State
- Carol Bruggeman, Louisville
- Yvette Girouard, Louisiana State
- Michelle Gromacki, Cal State Fullerton
- Deanna Gumpf, Notre Dame
- Carol Hutchins, Michigan
- Kelly Inouye-Perez, UCLA
- Jay Miller, Mississippi State
- Jennifer Ogee, Nebraska
- Kim Sowder, Long Beach State
- Heather Tarr, Washington
- Michelle Venturella, Iowa
- Kirk Walker, Oregon State
- Margie Wright, Fresno State
One look at the names above and it is clear, The Softball Drill Book is your blueprint for championship practices.