Tennis is indeed a true lifetime sport—just ask any tennis player over 50! However, as you get older you may need to adjust your stroke technique and strategy to stay on top of your game. Tennis Past 50 is the only book to address mature players’ specific needs with proven strategies that adjust stroke technique, positioning, injuries, and equipment. Tennis Past 50 shows you how to
- modify your stroke to gain more power without sacrificing control;
- play smarter with adjustments to position on the court and style of play;
- improve your doubles and mixed doubles game;
- choose the right equipment for your style of play, ability, and fitness level;
- eat right for better performance on the court; and
- avoid injury and improve your conditioning for better performance.
Tennis Past 50 will provide winning instruction that will have you playing better than ever. This book will improve the game of any mature player—male or female, competitive or recreational.