Coaching the "G" Pressure Defense presents an overview of the base fundamentals and factors that are utilized in the "G" defense. The DVD reviews the underlying philosophy of the "G" defense, an 8-man front pressure package that employs robber coverage. The DVD also details the read progression that is utilized at each position when running the "G" defense and employing robber coverage.
Among the topics covered:
- Philosophy of pressure defense
- Alignment, charts, and drills
- Defensive line alignment and techniques
- Inside linebackers
- Spurs (bear and wolf)
- Free safety
- "G" defensive alignment vs. multiple fronts
- Run fits from the "G" defense
- Cover 5
DVD / 78 minutesAuthor:
Pat Fox (Milford (MI) High School).