Developing an Effective Defense presents an overview of a broad defensive philosophy full of relevant, proven successful defensive concepts. The DVD provides a tool that enables coaches to pick and choose which concepts can be adapted to their particular defensive philosophy and schemes to improve their football program.
Among the topics covered:
- Key mental and physical characteristics of defensive football players
- Analyzing individual and team performance
- Characteristics of a sound defensive package
- Benefits of zone pass coverage
- Determining strength of formation in relation to field position
- Identifying backfield sets and formations
- Alignment rules.
DVD / 38 minutesAuthor:
Jerry Sandusky (Penn State University (retired))