Matching Zone Concepts presents a comprehensive review of the basic fundamentals and techniques involved in covering zone areas. In an easy-to-understand and apply manner, the DVD addresses what coaches can do to take away what their opponent’s passing game does best. The DVD also details how teams can disguise their coverage scheme and how teams can effectively adjust their pass rush according to the down-and-distance situation.
Among the topics covered:
- Fire/storm coverages
- Rules and responsibilities of fire coverage
- Rules and responsibilities of storm coverage
- Stack defense—strong edge storm
- Stack defense—Iowa strong fire
- Stack defense—Oregon strong fire.
DVD / 61 minutesAuthor:
Steve Specht (St. Xavier High School (OH))