Executing the Play-Action Pass from the Double Wing reviews the steps involved in installing and executing play-action pass plays from the double wing. Appropriate for coaches and teams at all competitive levels, the DVD explains and demonstrates three basic double-wing pass plays—the dive pass, the flood pass, and the bootleg pass. The DVD also features a series of on-the-field drills that are designed to enhance the specific skills and techniques that are utilized in this unique offense.
Among the topics covered:
- Proper double-wing alignment
- Drills to improve passing skills used in the double-wing offense
- How to execute the dive-pass
- Flood-pass, and bootleg-pass plays
- Protection schemes and routes for each play diagramed and demonstrated
- Tips and strategies on utilizing the double-wing pass offense.
DVD / 41 minutesAuthor:
Darwin Rost (Palo Verde High School (NV))