with Clark Campbell, former Professional Triathlete and University of Kansas Swimming Coach!
In a classroom setting, Campbell takes you through every conceivable strategic aspect of developing and implementing an effective, time efficient, and scientifically sound year-round training plan. Campbell also discusses:
- How to add a training program to your already busy schedule
- How to develop a racing schedule
- How to develop a year-round, four-phase training program --- including considerations for a single sport season
- Weekly training cycles that properly break down your training between each event
- Racing strategies including tactical, physiological, and mental considerations.
An excellent, well-thought-out "blueprint" that will help the novice or the aspiring pro!
32 minutes. 2005..