Exclusive to Everlast Climbing Industries, Route-Setting Hand Hold sets were specially designed, color-coded and labeled to simplify route setting. These Groperz Hand Holds are labeled with numbers, letter and arrows. The labels correspond to routes in our Route-Setting Guide and aid the instructor through the route-setting process.
- Specifically designed for children to be tendon-friendly and easy to grip.
- Hybrid resin makes holds strong and durable.
- Standardized bolt length and type make mounting and remounting holds easy.
- Hand holds are placed into "t-nuts" on climbing wall panels.
- There are 64 t-nuts per panel.
- This allows for moving and adding many hand holds.
- Special Round Relief Texture is designed for comfort.
- Labeled with a number, letter and arrow to facilitate route setting.
Available as SET A, B,C and D. Each set includes 10 bolts. Make your selection above.