Whether you’re a competitive tournament player or a recreational player, Winning Racquetball: Skills, Drills, and Strategies will help you improve your game. The authors—veteran instructor Ed Turner and #9-ranked professional racquetball player Woody Clouse—show you all the shots and strategies for success on the court. And you’ll see them from two views: the objective eye of an instructor and the keen competitive eye of a touring professional. Using more than 140 photos and illustrations, the authors provide practical tips for beginning through advanced players, plus drills for each level. Inside you’ll find valuable information on:
- selecting equipment and facilities;
- safety and injury prevention and treatment;
- conditioning to improve strength, power, flexibility, and endurance;
- common errors and how to correct them;
- effective game strategies for doubles and tournament play; and
- mental conditioning and outthinking opponents.
You’ll also find a practical miniclinic designed to help you diagnose and correct the 13 most common errors made by racquetball players.