Now everyone can get in the game! The portable Aqua-Toss II (patent pending) is the first football game developed specifically for backyards with smaller-sized in-ground pools and above-ground pools with decks. It features the same game play as the original Aqua-Toss that challenges backyard quarterbacks to score touchdowns, field goals and safeties by throwing waterproof, non-absorbent, cushioned footballs into three target holes in an oversize, 3-D football. But it fits on only six square feet of deck space. It also includes Pool Shot's patented backboard technology that corrals both scoring strikes and errant passes to keep the ball from flying out of the pool. Scoring strikes drop out of the bottom and into the pool.
- Rugged, UV-resistant rotationally molded, polyethylene base
- Two-piece, UV-resistant rotationally molded, polyethylene target/backstop
- Easy to follow, illustrated quick-assembly instructions
- Three waterproof footballs
- One-year warranty
- Target: Rotomolded, UV Resistant Polyethylene Football Target and Backstop Panel. Two - 8" Diameter target holes. One - 6" Diameter target hole.
- Base: Rotomolded, UV Resistant Polyethylene Base. Approximately 8 Gallon (65 Pound) water capacity.
- Footballs: Three (3) Mini Sized Footballs - Green, Orange, & Yellow.
- Assembled: Fully assembled: 37.5" Wide x 36.5" High x 26.5" Deep
- Dry weight: 32 Pounds Water Filled Weight: 100 Pounds (Approx.)
- Deck Surface Area Required for Use: 3 Feet Wide x 2 Feet Deep
- Carton Size: 35.75"-L x 17.75"-W x 34"-H
FREE SHIPPING. Don’t miss this special offer. Order now and get "Shipping Absolutely Free"